Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The stockmarket disaster

The markets are in the free fall and there is no end visible yet.
Volkswagen 70 minutes after opening:
The Dax itself lost 4,8% at this time.The view on my screen can be only described as markets in panic and out of control.I haven't seen so much trading activity since the Lehman crash.
The stockmarket in Tokio is still open and is losing dramatically:
I'm not writing about it here to make up a sensation about it.This is just my way to deal with all this terrible incidents which are moving me quite a bit.
I'm very sorry for Japan and only hope the best for the country.Right yesterday we started talking with a Japanese gentleman at our prefered noodle soup kitchen.We was impressed by his selfcontrol to keep up a pleasant conversation with the family and myself.The gentleman is living here since a while and in origin from Osaka.
Hard to get his face out of my mind while reading the news.

We hope Japan will recover as soon as possible.

"The word crisis is written in the Chinese language by two signs:Danger and opportunity."
John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment