Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The English language

I spended half the night editing all my misspellings and rediculous grammar embarrasments of postings i placed months ago.
That was a lot of work and seen afterwards it showed me also how fast i improved my English in 7 months abroad again.
My vocabulary was far better,when we lived four years in Thailand through all my paragliding friends from all over the globe,i've spended so much time with allmost every day.
In four years between,when we lived in Austria i just allmost never speaked English at all and i was shocked after our arrival here how much i had forgotten again.
I readed frequently English pages,but if the foreign language isn't spoken often...

You'll likely find one or another i forgot,they are probably a good laugh.:)

But i think this showes also how important it is to learn every day,because we are forgeting so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment