Sunday, November 21, 2010

DAX expectations for the next week

The German blue chip index,the Dax is somephing like my second home.I love the daytrading and the stockmarkets in genaeral since i came te first time in touch with "the heart of every sucessfull economy" 16 years ago. and even still get very exited if i made only some tenth of a percent sometimes because it just feels so good to do the right thing at the right time while trading in the market.

So right now while Michala is bringing Danny to bed i'm preparing myself for the coming week of financial sucess.:)
At least one hour of chart analysis is necessary to get a solid idea what's probably happen next.
I did a bet that the "Deutsche Börse" will be at least 8-12 % higher by the end of next week.That was when the stock had been down to 47,50€.Now they are at 48,27€.
That means that they would have to go up to 53€.I kinda doubt that and belive i'm loosing this bet.Other stocks are performing much better as the "Deutsche Börse" even while they are far on the oversold side.

I aspect the DAX to crack or at least repeatedly attak the 7000 mark this week!

My favorites for this week:
1.Volkswagen
2.Thyssen Krupp
3.Lufthansa(after they went over the 16,44€))

No comments:

Post a Comment