Friday, September 4, 2015

A town guy starts growing food


It was about two weeks ago when I planted some tomato seeds under one of our banana trees. The seeds was just taken out of a outstanding nice tomato bought at the market and got burried about a cm. In the best soil I could find in our garden. It only took five days until the first little plants started to show themselfes. By now they are about 15 cm., one of them shows already the third leave pair and they are growing amazingly fast under the tropical sun. Today I did plant some more and also some cucumber seeds taken out of a fresh one and be curious how long that will take. This is the first time in my life that I'm growing my own food instead of buying and I enjoy this new hobby.:) I will update this posting once a while to keep you informed about our veggie experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment