Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oil is of unlimited supply-How lies are ruling the world

As I mentioned a while ago is oil not a remaining of dead dinosaurs and rotten trees but some sort of chemical reaction. A quite interesting topic, particularly when considering how we get ripped off each time we're refilling our tank. :) Some more evidence to the story by Russian scientists:
Das Mearchen vom Peak Oil

Groesster Oelfund in Australian seit 50 Jahren!
I suggest to use the translate function of your browser to read this text in your language of choice.
Google Translate, just in case.

I am by the way pretty sure that many guys thought that I am kind of nuts to publish such a statement when I wrote about it the first time and I am by the way always enjoying to prove the opposite and to open your eyes in the same time. :)
For all the lies about me on brainwash TV of the German state I just thought I keep on publishing the truth about them in reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment