Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The power of Impressions

The impressions i made when i lived for serveral years in Thailand influenced my whole live.The life on the streets,the food,the pleasant climate and just the indiscribable intense feeling in the daily life.No need to mention that i miss it since i left the country allmost 4 years ago when the government changed the visalaw to all expat's disadvantage.
I was shocked when i did read it in the internet while living with my family in Chumphon.The new law was imidiatelly valid and we thought about our options.
We did consider to move to Canada,the US and Austria.What should i say,we decided for Austria and left the "land of smile" within 3 weeks.
To board the plane to leave Thailand was for sure one of the worst pain i've ever felt in my entire live.I wouldn't wish this emotions to anybody,even not my worst enemy,if i would have one.
But there was no time to cry,we had to move on with our life in Kärnten,where we seddled.We moved to Europe,but we never really arrived here if you understand what i mean.We just had to swallow what the life had thrown on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment