Saturday, October 3, 2015

After a bit promotion I got the first passenger of the season to fly tandem with at Bokor in a couple of days. The wind will according to the forecast change from monsoon like NW to dry season S, the take off direction tomorrow and will keep it during the day.followed by another day nice day. The end of the rainy season could be over then. That means a lot of airtime ahead.:) While offering flights to tourists here I need to admit that I could charge much more somewhere else, doing the same thing. I don't just fly particulary here because of it. I deeply like Cambodia and be looking forward to also show many locals the true beauty of their country from the birds view. As soon as the first video clips are made some will be published here. If you also want to fly paragliding tandem at Bokor,Kampot just email to:
Saschaspostbox(at)hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment